- Business writing
Writing etiquette for professionals.
- Client Inc
Client service to build relationships with clients and develop loyalty.
- Coaching Skills
Basic coaching skills to empower teams and individuals.
- Professional COMMUNICATION Skills
Skills to enhance communication through all channels (verbal, non-verbal, telephone, meetings, presentations and social media).
- Organisational COMMUNICATION
Learning skills to understand the “culture” of business and the flow of communication.
- Creative Conversations
Turning conflict into a conversation.
- Critical Thinking
Focus on improving the quality of thinking by skilfully analysing, assessing, and practising conceptual and creative and critical thinking.
- Effective Meetings
Planning and conducting meetings. (Minute taking included)
- Enneagram for enhancing teams
Understanding each other’s diversity, motivation and blind spots.
- Entrepreneurial Skills
How to act like it is your own business. (Skills to think out of the box).
- EQ for Teams
Emotional intelligence skills to function optimally as a team.
- Front-line and Receptionist training
Professional communication for front-line staff.
Practical leadership skills to lead with confidence.
- How to get your MOJO back
Stress and life management skills
Developing your own personal brand.Manage
- Multiple Projects and Deadlines
Planning and prioritising projects.
- Management Skills for First Time Managers
Debrief the theory of managing to practical skills.
- Managing Change
Learning to let go to flow and flourish.
- Negotiating & Influencing
Learn skills to negotiate a win-win situation.
- Personal Mastery
Emotional intelligence skills for individuals.
- Presentation Skills
How to present in any situation (presentation, meetings).
- Problem Solving
Skills to develop solution thinking.
- Strategy Sessions
Setting priorities and outline goals.
- Super Sales
How to sell your services and product.
- Supervisory Training
- Telephone Skills
Telephone etiquette for anyone.
- Time Management
How to management your time, deadlines and life.
- Sharpen your Training Skills
- Virtual Teams
Building team over distance.
- Business writing
We provide trained mystery shoppers for companies such as Two Ocean’s Aquarium. We find the gaps for you and then show you ways to fix them.
- SKYPE COACHING
We offer confidential coaching session using Skype.
Pay for Skype Coaching through PayPal & PayFast…
Herewith links to the Public Workshops running in collaboration with the Cape Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and Symphonia Leadership Development:
- Presentation Skills on 1 August at 09h00 – 16h00 in Cape Town. Link to Book: http://capechamber.co.za/events/presentation-skills-workshop-2/
- Creative Conflict (Half Day) on 17 August in Cape Town. Link to Book: http://www.symphonia.net/symphonia/index.php/calender/198-cultural-intelligence-diversity-introductory-session-cape-town
- Project Management on 7 September at 09h00 – 16h00 in Cape Town. Link to Book: http://capechamber.co.za/events/project-management-workshop/
- Conversing with a Client on 13 September at 08h30 – 15h45 in Cape Town. Link to Book: http://capechamber.co.za/events/client-conversation/
- Hands on Management on 3 October at 09h00 – 16h00 in Cape Town. Link to Book: http://capechamber.co.za/events/hands-management-workshop/