- This event has passed.
Management Skills for First Time Managers Workshop
May 11, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Management Skills for First Time Managers
Purpose of Management skills for first time managers
Reflect on who you are and your current management capabilities. Identify and understand your management skills and to introduce you to new concepts and processes to enhance your skills.
This is a one day workshop
- Self-Management: Self-Management and management functions and tasks.
- Management in Organisations:
- Business Functions of an Organisation
- Management Levels
- Organisation Resources
- Organisation Structures
- Management Activities:
- Management and Power
- Responsibility, Authority and Accountability
- Planning, Organising, Leading and Controlling
- Management Tasks:
- Decision Making
- Communication Skills for Managers
- Building Trust
- Motivating, Delegating, Disciplining and Evaluating