Ester has worked in the Financial Industry for over 30 years.
She started her training career with Diagonal Insurance Academy (Randburg). As a learning coordinator, she assisted with the FETC Short Term Insurance Certificate. She also assisted with Learnerships and various Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services “FAIS” compliance training modules.
Her corporate career at various Insurance Brokers, Insurance companies and Intermediaries exposed her to operational, technical and compliance skills, making her a subject matter expert on short term and long term insurance. Most notably, when FAIS Act was implemented in 2004, she was a senior trainer and assessor at Intec College (Braamfontein). Here she was involved in various training projects of FAIS compliance endorsed by INSETA.
For the past 10 years, Ester has consulted, facilitated and assessed a number of soft skills workshops and programmes across South Africa. She also invigilate on the compulsory Regulatory board exams from time to time.
Ester further her studies at least every 2 years. Ester is currently completing the Skills Development Facilitator Diploma NQF6.
Her passion is to knowledge, uplift and empower people.
Trained on the following Soft Skills Courses:
- Selling skills and sales techniques
- Customer care and client services
- Wealth management and financial planning
- Telephone techniques
- Claims handling
- Time Management
- Conflict handling
- Debt Counseling
- Performance Management and incapacity
- Disciplinary enquiries and hearings
- Company governance and risk assessment
Facilitated and assessed on the following qualifications:
- Further education training Certificate NQF4
- Wealth Management NQF4
- Financial Services Board exams RE1 and RE 5
She has further product knowledge of:
- Medical Aid
- Medical Insurance products
- Short Term motor and non motor policies
- Commercial Insurance – Multimark and Multi Peril and all risk policies