Once in a while we all need to check our Mojo-meter…
Low Mojo Symptoms:
- Losing the golden touch in keeping clients.
- Losing the golden touch in building relationships.
- Regular low success rate.
- Low energy level at work or home.
We have the cure…
This is a one-day interactive course suitable for all willing to claim their work-social-life energy back. Evaluate self – what do you need to claim back.
“It is a quality that attracts people to you and makes you successful and full of energy.”
– Cambridge Dictionary –
This interactive course content includes:
- How to brand yourself positively – knowing who you are and how to strengthen your brand.
- Working with people – putting back the mojo in the team.
- Balancing your life – you determine what success means to you.
- Overcoming life’s challenges – never quitting.
- Finding joy in the present moment.
RCS benefited from Mojo workshop, and their theme was “Let’s make it possible” – “It’s a pleasure”
Mutual & Federal experienced a similar but unique workshop as they themed their workshop “My walk, the talk. The only way to fly.”
These are some of the clients who have benefited from Mojo workshops and many more others.
Request a quote for an in-house training…and if you like being away from your comfort zone, why not book yourself a seat on 20th of September at Durbanville Hills, Tygerberg Valley Road M13, Durbanville for a one day interactive workshop facilitated by Hanrie Hill.
Bookings are open until the 11th of September 2017. All payment and request for special meals to be made before the 11th of September.
Your investment of R1 995.00 inclusive of VAT, includes workbook, notepad and pen, and refreshments from 08h30 – 16h30.
Bring your colleagues and friends and get a 10% discount for a group of 10 people or more or 5% discount for a group of 5 people or more.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org