Marinde has been in training for 12 years facilitating various Soft Skills programmes. She has designed and developed many of those Soft Skills programmes as well as assessments. She has also trained on the specifications and features of Nokia cellular phones and insurance products. She is currently working towards her National Certificate in ODETDP. She is passionate about Soft Skills as she believes the skills and knowledge taught will help people develop their potential, empower and enrich them in both their professional and personal lives.
SOFT SKILLS COURSES FACILITATED:
HIV & AIDS Awareness
TRAINING EXPERIENCE GAINED:
1. Soft SkillsTraining and coaching for UTi Divisions.
2. Soft Skills training and coaching for Kite Logistics’ various departments.
3. Soft Skills training and coaching for Santam SOS Call Centre.
4. Soft Skills training and coaching for Santam Legal departments in various areas.
5. Soft Skills training for SAA Voyager and Coaching of SAA groups.
6. Coaching of Sanlam.
7. Training and Assessments for Telesure Group Services (trained two Soft Skills Unit Standards for FAIS in 2005).
8. Performance Management Training for Telesure Group Services.
9. Product Training for Telesure Group Services.
10. Soft Skills training for Diagonal Broker Network.
11. Product training for Nokia.
12. Product training for LG.
13. Insurance product training.
14. Induction training.
15. Design and development of Soft Skills courses: Communication Skills, Customer Care, Time Management & Stress Management and Personal Assistant.